Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm working on it.... Looking better already!



so last night i went out with a cranky toddler to get my kijiji finds. Jada was only cranky at the end of our travels nothing a few cheesies didn't cure.Come to find out once home her diaper leaked! Why oh why did i put a pampers diaper on her! lesson learned no matter how much pampers are on sale never buy them!!!
Anywhooooo back to my point. I brought the kijiji stuff home and once Jada was in bed i started to prime the ugly bed side table. I hope to put the last coat on tonight but will depend on if this coat is dry.
I am on the hunt for some wrapping paper that is pretty and girly. Stay tuned to see what the wrapping paper is for

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.