Monday, February 22, 2010

Kijiji Finds and other stuff





I found a really cool solid pine hutch on Kijiji. Usually i don't have much luck getting things on there. It seems i'm always too late to get what i really want. The price was a steal at $100!!!!
Tonight i'm going to pick up the retro dresser! i'm so excited!!! i'm finally getting so great deals. Now the dresser was $50 but i talked the guy into giving it to me for $40.00. Also i'm picking up a bed table tonight and have great plans to refurbish it for my daughter.
I haven't really had time to do anything crafty over the past few days. However, i did get the felt onto the bottom of my husband wood catch all box. It scratched up our new dresser at the time oh lets say 4 years ago! yes i finally got around to felting the bottom. Now to figure out how to get rid of those scratches.
I am going to attempt to make my own version of the birthday block over the next few days. I will need a block of wood, scrap book paper, mod podge and wire. Stay turned for the pics :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.