Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wenesday night crafts was making a Heating bag




You know the things you stick in the microwave. Super easy. I made mine out of two pillow cases. The inside sack that holds your rice should be cotton. The outside case should be removable so you can wash it. All you have to do is make the outside case slightly bigger than the inside sack.
You can find directions here: http://tipnut.com/make-your-own-microwave-heating-pad/
Oh and did i mention i used my sewing machine! yes it decided to cooperate again! I'm starting to think it depends on my mood lol.
My rice sack looks a bit crooked but i think it's the way the bag was sitting??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.