Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lazy


Yup i'm feeling lazy! i have been working on the felt playhouse this week. I think it will be a work in progress for a long while. Today i wanted to show you this really cool Please remove your shoes sign from How does she....
I made my own with the pic from my header. I will try and get a pic of mine to post at some point this weekend. Like i said i'm feeling Lazy!
I have yard work to do today, house cleaning, errands etc. not to mention the never ending packing for 2 adults and a toddler. I'm exhausted just thinking about it!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.