Thursday, October 21, 2010

Busy Day

Jeez what a busy morning. I ran around trying to get photos of all the busy activity.

Flat Glass Marble Spooning


Jada loved this activity

Until she got tired that is lol. She looks comfy!

And this was all Jada's doing. She went to the art shelf and got herself a pair of training scissors and paper. I think all that tong practice is paying off!

Halloween Colored Noodle Lacing

This is an activity that was always brought out every Halloween back in my day care teaching days. I'm still a day care teacher but I think more of myself as a tot school because we are such a small group.


Jada thought this activity was fantastic. I love lacing activities because the level of concentration is so intense. You can hear a pin drop when Jada is working on her lacing. She kept saying "Look Mommy!"
I just want to mention that my tree button giveaway is still open. Please go sign up for a chance to win.
Also check out my activity tray slide show. You may find a little something that reminds you of winter. I will do a post about that soon.

1 comment:

Deb Chitwood said...

I always loved having holiday colored noodle lacing activities available, too! I featured your Halloween posts and Halloween colored noodle lacing photo in my Montessori-Inspired Halloween Activities post at http://livingmontessorinow.com/2011/10/17/montessori-monday-montessori-inspired-halloween-activities/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.