Sunday, October 10, 2010

For the love of Gourds

For as long as I can remember I have always had gourds around the house for fall. This year I put them in various locations in our living room. Every night after I put Jada to bed I find them in new secret places that Jada doesn't think anyone can find.


On our coffee table

Last night I found them here. Please do not look at my dust! cleaning lady is coming this week:)



I have found them in baskets under the television, our potato box, in the drawers and cupboards. She shows them to the cat and talks gibberish as though the cat and her have a secret language the rest of us just would never understand.
I am so happy Jada has the same love as I do for gourds

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.