Thursday, October 14, 2010

leaving Prints. A Tradition

I have little finger prints all over my house. One of the hazards of having a toddler in the house! I feel like I clean the windows and television daily. To track Jada's growth I take her hand and foot prints, usually this is done every 6 months or so. Every October we do these two crafts. I don't really like doing art activities that aren't open ended but I do make an exception for holidays and we call activities such as these "crafts".
2010


It's so neat to see how she grows from one Halloween to the next just by looking at last years spiders and ghosts compared to this years
2009

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.