Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mama Made

Pillow case ghost chair covers. These don't fit my chairs:( I have huge kitchen chairs so I will have to add some panels to the sides later. Oh and run an iron over them wouldn't hurt either...
To make these all you need are some dollar store white pillow cases and some black and white felt. I used my glue gun to glue the felt on. I'm sure you could find many ways to attach your felt so they could be washable. For me this works and if I have to wash the cases it's really not a huge problem to glue the pieces on again. The designs you could make are endless!


UPDATE:
Wow sometimes the most simple answer to your problem is right in front of you. I asked myself why I made these ghosts and of course the answer is that they are for Jada Roo. So why not have them displayed for her on her play table? Problem solved! They are a bit long but I'm sure Jada won't mind:) I love a happy ending........




Trick Or Treat Bunting made from felt and I painted the letters on with stencils I made with my cricut.

1 comment:

Elle Belles Bows said...

I love this idea! Thanks for sharing! Kerri

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.