Friday, October 29, 2010

MoNsTeR SlImE AnD DiRt AnD WoRmS




Monster Slime/Touch and feel without the mess!. I got this idea from a handout that i got from a children's activity workshop.
All you need is a clear plastic bag, hair Gel in your favorite color, and some google eyes. The instructions didn't say to use eyes but I thought they would go with this activity really well for Halloween.

Jada Roo was away yesterday visiting her Nannie so I didn't get any pictures of her doing this Dirt and worm activity. The older children had a lot of fun making it though. They especially liked licking the spoons!
And a special Treat for the Kaboose Readers. I wish I had a plaine T-shirt to try this out!

2 comments:

Beth @ Sand To Pearl said...

I love the worms in dirt! Makes me remember my childhood. And the slime bags, awesome, that's fun for lots of ages, guess what we're going to be doing soon!

Barbra Stephens said...

I absolutely love this! Great post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.