Friday, October 1, 2010

Sensory Bin And Hard Lessons

The sensory bin was well received today in the land of tots. Maybe a little too well received......












See what I mean? The lip came out and the tears poured. It breaks my heart to see her cry but really she needs to learn that you can't snatch toys from our friends. I ended up adding a few more scoops and pumpkin buckets to keep everyone happy. Something I should have done from the beginning. I think the bin is plenty big enough for 2 children. We just really need to work on the sharing part of cooperative play.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.