Sunday, October 17, 2010

Teach My Toddler


This is the amazing program that I have incorporated into our daily schedule. I first learned of this program on a t.v. show called the Dragon's den. I fell in love with it and started to google like crazy to find it. Well I found it HERE. We have had the program for 6 months and Jada loves it! so does mommy. Funny I talk about it so often that my sister went and ordered it too. I am in no way being paid to promote this product I just wanted to share a product that works for us.
I use it at daycare too in a large group setting of 6. The program is meant for one on one but the children love the flash cards and if you ask any of the children what F is for they all will say flamingo.
Alright so now I'm rambling but check it out. I think you will agree that it is a exciting program.

Jada exploring one of the puzzles that comes in the kit


And here is the next level: Teach my preschooler. I look forward to the day that we are ready for This kit. It looks awesome!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.