Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bubble Wrap Painting

Recycled Materials are a favorite for art activities

We made some bubble wrap prints on a rainy afternoon. Yes it is still raining here after 3 weeks! we did have a bit of snow yesterday but melted due to more rain!





Wow my child has a nice rats nest from nap time


Her favorite thing to do with paint is paint herself! I guess she wouldn't be a toddler if she didn't :)

Our creations drying on our art clothes line. I dry them here them transfer them to another clothes line that is out in the main room. This is about to change as I saw a really cool art board in the blog world that I must try!



1 comment:

Michelle said...

I LOVE bubble wrap printing :-) I also love your new header!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.