Friday, November 19, 2010

Confession Friday

Here is my confession.............................I'm tired of dinosaurs. Really tired of dinosaurs! I think 2 weeks of Dino mania would have been enough. Since there is 5 weeks in November I have decided to take the last week as a prep week for December. The children will help me get the activity materials together and we will discover lots of new things. For example I am working on making a Light table. Should have everything finished tonight and will be ready to post all the details tomorrow??? maybe.

In the mean time here is a peek at some of the materials that we will use with the new light table. And because I really don't like posts without pictures.


Tissue paper shapes laminated.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

These look like fun.....can't wait to read more about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.