Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dino palooza

Dino Palooza indeed! I went to the dollar store and found sooooooo much Dinosaur stuff

This was a total score! I was going to make my own Dino eggs that I found Here
but when I saw them at the dollar store and they came with the tools to dig it out I was sold! I can't wait to try them. I mean the children try them lol



The Dino bones will be fun to excavate from the sand box outside. The egg you see at the top right corner is a hatching egg. You put it water and a baby Dino will hatch over night. I plan on doing a egg experiment too so this little gem will fit right into my lesson plan:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.