Thursday, November 18, 2010

Here Kitty, Kitty

I made Jada a Kitty hat. When I was a little girl I had a yellow one that my mom knit me (I will spare you my pic). I wanted Jada to have one just like it so I set out to make her one. Please know that I am a beginner knitter. I tried to take a picture of the one I just knit Jada but for some reason my camera doesn't like taking pictures of white??? camera is on it's way out:( So I found some pictures from the spring of another white one I knit her. I hope to make a pink one soon....


I made the neck part a bit longer to keep her neck warm. I don't allow Jada to wear a scarf for choking reasons so making the hat longer in the neck was a good solution. I got the pattern off the wrapper the wool came in. This Kitty hat was quick, easy and cheap!


Best of all Jada keeps it on her head!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.