Saturday, November 20, 2010

Make A Light Table On The Cheap



Look Familiar? maybe something from your childhood?

I bet you guessed right??? Well if you guessed Light Brite you are 100% correct. I made my light table out of a vintage light brite that has changed hands many, many times. Very simple really.....well um if you are handy or your husband is. In my case my husband is handy and I am the one with the vision.
All you do is cut a piece of plexiglass to fit the top of the light brite. Just make sure it fits snuggly and there will be no need to glue it in place.


Next make a box with an open top and bottom. The bottom needs to be open so you can feed your power Cord under it. You need to make your box slightly smaller than the top of the light brite so the top will rest nicely on the box. (I still need to paint the box)


Then just place the light bright in the box and voila! a light table made super cheap!

I have no idea how I came up with this one. Must be the sinus medication I'm taking lol
Jada also has a very nasty cold this weeked and is getting her share of popcicles to sooth her sore throat. She thought the light table was pretty cool but she was just too tired to really enjoy it. I hope she gets better soon!

If you made a Light Table I would love to see it:)



~Linking up to
Sugar Bee
Made By you Monday~ Skip to my Lou
These Creative Juices
Someday Crafts

1 comment:

Elle Belles Bows said...

LOVE light boxes. Good idea! Thanks for sharing! Kerri

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.