Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Soft Sensory Bin For November End




Thank goodness for the end of Dino mania! I have been itching to move on to new things. I had this bin planned for March but came up with an even better idea. The children are in love with how soft the pom poms are.
For the past 10 years or so of making sensory bins this one is always a favorite with the children. Sometimes simple is better.




This is how all the children have been holding the strange tong/scoop thing. I call it the scissor scoop tong lol



These two monkeys stayed and sorted the different sized pom poms for well over 40 minutes!



I can't wait to show you all my December bin that I have had planned for over 2 months now!


Oh and some exciting news......I finally got a new camera! so I hope my pictures will look better starting with this post:)



4 comments:

about a girl said...

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment on my blog. It's great to meet fellow Canadian mommy bloggers!
It looks like you guys are doing some really cool things!!
I used to live in Dartmouth NS for a year and it was soooo snowy although we've gotten our fair share of it in the last couple of days over on this side!

inventaholic said...

Hello, I'm in Minneapolis and looking for a pair of those scissor scoop things. Can you please tell me where you found them....or if they're for sale? Thanks
Rebecca

Andrea said...

Hi there,
I actually got them ata good will store. I'm not even sure what they are supposed to be used for??? sorry I couldn't be more help

inventaholic said...

I finally found it, thanks. It's called a meatball scoop. Thanks for the quick reply!~

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.