Monday, November 8, 2010

Thanksgiving For The American Readers

Canada had Thanksgiving in October but I still feel drawen to blogs that share their teaching aids and creative ideas for this special Holiday. When it comes to Thanksgiving I found it hard to find ideas this year, so I was so excited to finally find a blog that has shared so many great printables. I thought you all might want to take a look at this wonderful post by Musing Of Me. You can check it out HERE.
I know I will be using them for our next Thanksgiving:) Thank you Musings Of Me!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks so much for featuring my printables! :-)

Andrea said...

Michelle, Thank you for sharing with all of us! I know I so appreciate it:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.