Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Things To Make With Juice Lids

I have a bag of juice lids in our craft area that I am always trying to find a use for.




With paint, black foam for the hat, pipe cleaners, buttons, hot glue and a little imagination I came up with this snowman.
He is a great addition to the classroom. The children think he is Frosty the Snowman. Every time we read the book our juice lid snowman joins us.


We also made a matching game. We stuck stickers to the tops of the juice lids. Easy, cheap and 100% recycled. We keep these on our activity shelves and the children use them all of the time.





5 comments:

Sherri said...

Those are great ideas!

Beth @ Sand To Pearl said...

We used them when my daughter was learning her letters. We used letter stickers on the lids then used a magnet on a string on a stick to "fish" for the letters. At first she just caught any ol' letter, then we would have her find specific letters, then as she began to read she would have to find the letters to make the word. Oh, the list goes on and on.

Andrea said...

Beth,
That is a great idea! Thanks:)

Michelle said...

I LOVE the snowmen lids! Too cute!

My HomeMade Montessori Manipulatives said...

Oh my gosh. Love the juice lids match up activity. Is there a limit on how many comments I can leave you. lol

Lisa:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.