Sunday, December 12, 2010

Advent Day 12: Cookie Party



Sunday was our very first time hosting a cookie party. Such a simple idea that I'm sure many people have had for the little ones in their lives around Christmas. In total there was 8 little girls here with their parents. So much excitement and joy all because of frosting and sprinkles.
This picture captures the mood of the party

This is just some of the many, many cookie decorations and frosting to choose from. I felt like we were in the candy shop!

Licking her icing cup

It was a very successful party but I am exhausted! Now to pack up everything for next years party...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! I LOVE cookie parties :-)

Michelle Willow said...

She is adorable :))) Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting on pine trees :)

PS. If you like you can link all your Christmas posts with crafts and activities on this Christmas linky: http://best-toys-for-toddler.blogspot.com/2010/11/toddlers-magic-christmas-idea-bank.html
That's my 2nd blog and I'm sharing all the links as daily countdown ideas with our followers on FB and twitter :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.