Monday, December 6, 2010

Advent Day 5

Isn't it adorable? Jada and I had a blast doing this activity. I got the idea from The Shafer Family's Blog. Did I ever mention just how awesome her blog is? Well it really is. If you have a toddler you really should check it out.



All you need is a tree form, toothpicks and gum drops. Lots and lots of gum drops depending on the size you get for your tree form.

First you will need to break your toothpicks in half because at the top of your tree form (from Michael's) is not as deep and your toothpicks will poke through to the other side.

Then let your toddler loose and enjoy. Jada knew what to do I didn't need to show her. I think because we have done some skewer pushing in the past.


Do you see what I see? a little girl sampling her art work?


This activity was so much fun and the end result was adorable.



All finished. A few wet from being licked but that just adds to it's character lol


We Play

9 comments:

Elle Belles Bows said...

Turned out great! Love the pics! Love their blog too! Kerri

Beth @ Sand To Pearl said...

Sweet, This will be a perfect activity for both my little monsters.
Thanks!

Jessie said...

Oh that really is so cute! I think we'll do that too! Thanks!

Jenn @ Delicious Ambiguity said...

Hi there! What a great project! I’d love for your to link up to my Tot Tuesdays linky party. Its every Tuesday and a chance to link up crafts, activities, tips, recipes and educational resources for all things TODDLER related. I hope you’ll stop by. Have a great day!

www.mydeliciousambiguity.com

Cate said...

This looks like a great xmas-day activity too...I'll have to be prepared :-) xxx

Emily said...

My 2 year old and I tried this craft yesterday- it's already destroyed today! I made the mistake of using gum drops! Live and Learn- spice drops next time! Thanks for sharing your cute craft!

I linked to your blog, not sure how to show you that! :)

Emily
morefromthemoorefamily.blogspot.com

Louisa said...

This is fantastic! Found you through the We Play links.

Christie - Childhood 101 said...

What a fun, festive idea. I don't think it would last long in our house :)

ενα said...

mmm looks yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.