Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Vacation

We are on Vacation until next Tuesday. I have been busy working on my to do list and making up actvity trays for January. I have been putting together the materials for our play dough and sensory bin too. I still have a lot on the to do list that I just don't think I will get finished before school reopens. That's o.k. as it seems the to do list grows daily. I really don't think I will ever see the end of that list...ever
Here are some pictures of our vacation so far:
Cooper sleeping

Jada setting out Cookies and Chocolate milk for Santa

Helping Cooper get into the picture

Bum change for her baby



"Cheese Mom"




Christmas morning


Jada was less than impressed with the learning doll. And I was so excited for her to open it too:( oh well maybe in time she will warm up to it



Jada finally got around to playing with her Tree blocks tonight while I was cleaning up the daycare so I grabbed the camera



Trying to be careful not to knock them over. About 10 seconds after this picture was taken she kicked them down with lots of yahhhhh's
Well back to the to do list I go. I really hope I find the energy to cross off at least 3 more things before Friday.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.