Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Award To Share


I know I haven't been very good about accepting awards and passing them on. sorry to all of you who send them to me. I'm pretty tight for time these days but wanted to let you know I am touched that you include me in the fun:) A special thanks to Beth over at Sand To Pearl for the stylish blogger award! If you don't know who she is then it's a must that you go check it out. she makes the BEST sewing projects!
So there are rules to accepting this award and they are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about this award
so here it goes.......
2. 7 Things about me
~ I love chocolate to the point that I think I could live off it
~I'm obsessed with looking at Etsy like everyday
~ I love to craft
~I love to organize thing such as closets and such when I have the time. I don't have that much time like I used to
~I love to hunt for interesting things to add to our activity tray collection
~ I try to be the best mom I can be. I try very hard to do all kinds of activities with Jada Roo that I didn't get to do with my mom
~I love hearing from other bloggers! nice comments make my day!
3. 15 bloggers that I recently discovered. Oh boy I discovery so many great ones everyday that it's going to be hard to narrow this down to 15!
1. The Shafer Family. seriously, I link back to her so often I'm sure I drive her nuts lol
2. Ask Anna. She has some great ideas on how to keep your house neat, clean and organized
3. Crafts by Amanda this woman has got some awesome crafts going on over there!
4. House of baby Piranha she has some very cute activities that she does with her little ones
5. Leptir is an awesome place to find some creative Montessori activities
6. Musings of me has some great printables that she works very hard on and is so nice to share with her readers
7. Paper wings love this blog. I just found it a few days ago. some great crafty ideas
8. Roots and Wings more crafty goodness
9. Tired, Need Sleep has great ideas for tots and preschoolers
10. Totally Tots ore great activity ideas for tots
11. The idea room. More great craft ideas
12. The activity mom so many ideas for children's crafts and activities
13. Smashed Peas and Carrots. what can I say I love, love, love her craft ideas
14. Something from Cassie. Fantastic paper good crafts!
15. Red Ted Art's blog lots and lots of art ideas for children among other crafts projects
O.k. so after 35 minutes I got this done. I am doing this as a huge thank you to the blogs that I frequent the most who put so much work into their blogs for all of us to enjoy. There are just so many great blogs that I see everyday that I feel bad not mentioning them but I will in time.
Thanks for reading Jada Roo Can Do !


5 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks so much, Andrea - you are too sweet!! :-)

Tracy said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! I am glad you found my blog, and I look forward to checking yours out!

Anna said...

Andrea thanks so much for the Award! I'm so happy to be on your frequently check list. There's a lot more to come! :)

Anna
askannamoseley.blogspot.com

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

Congratulations to you for winning this award! I love your list - I'm totally with you when it comes to chocolate and organizing, lol. :) Thank you so much for sweetly giving this award to me too - I appreciate it so much!

Leptir said...

Thanks Andrea, I'm so flattered, I've added your name and link right next to Stylish blogger award here:
http://leptir-mojpribor.blogspot.com/p/moje-nagrade-my-awards.html

Thanks again :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.