Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Sensory Bin~Great North


The great North sensory bin. I actually decided to do this theme a while ago but I recently googled sensory bins and low and be hold I found one! It looks almost the exact same as mine! crazy right! Click HERE to see the one I found while googling

Inside the bin:
Salt (A first for us), sparkles, plastic trees, plastic Arctic animals, igloo and people. Will be back soon to post our playdough. We took a long break from playdough so it should be lotys of fun making new stuff.
Thanks for looking and please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.