Friday, January 7, 2011

Feeling A Bit Embarrassed

I'm feeling a bit embarrassed today because I was on the Disney family craft blog and came across This Apparently I am not as creative as I thought. I hate when that happens...you think you have a great idea only to find it on another blog or website. so there you go there are lots of other chair covers out there that are seasonal. I just didn't know they existed. sorry about that everyone.... funny how just this past weekend I worked on my Valentine and Easter covers. We even have out Valentine covers on the chairs already! And Because I think it's important to have a picture in every post:

You can bet that after seeing the beautiful ones on The Disney craft site I will be adding to mine. I love how the Disney Snowman cover has a hat and scarf:)



3 comments:

Beth @ Sand To Pearl said...

I hate it when that happens!

Andrea said...

Beth,
I'm happy to hear I'm not the only one:) Thanks for commenting:):)

Neumaisse said...

OOOh, girl, it happens to me *alllll* the time! LOL! You get to feelin' all Clever Clogs and then you find it....the same thing you've just done. Don't be embarrased. Heck, I have a whole disclaimer about this very thing on my blog! They're still darn cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.