Friday, January 7, 2011

I Need To STOP!

My name is Andrea and I have a problem. A huge problem. I can't stop myself, really I can't. The more I do it the more I want to continue to do it. What am I talking about?


Making These:


And guess what they are made from? Yes I bet you guessed Jada's t-shirts. I know, I know. I told you I have a problem. Haven't you ever looked a out grown t-shirt that is just so cute you wish you could keep it for something else? To me this is just practical but maybe that's just me lol
My favorite one is this one:

Can't you just picture a nice mug, marshmallows and hot chocolate set tucked inside for a cute gift?

This one was a bit awkward to make because I was trying to keep as much of the pictures as possible. In the end it made for a very wide and short gift bag. It's pretty cute though. O.k. so I promise not to post any more gift bags until November! I promise......
You can check out the rest of the collection ,Here ,Here ,and Here

2 comments:

Michelle said...

OH MY!!!! I am totally in love with the hot cocoa one :-) They are so adorable :-)

Cate said...

No, don't stop - that is a brilliant idea!!
xxxCate

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.