Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Little People Dress Up

Very appropriate clothing for how cold it is today -18 without the windchill!


I saw some peg people with cute little capes on Etsy and knew I wanted to try it. My only problem is I'm running out of peg people and didn't want to glue the capes on. I did another activity with them that I will post about in March that took up a good chunk of my stash. So I decided that I would make the capes removable so I could keep these little guys in the natural state.


I just used fabric dots to hold the capes in place

This way we can take the capes off and use them for different play activities. Now to figure out how to make a hat stay on without glue hmmmmmm.....

1 comment:

Tat said...

What a great idea. It looks easy and it can be so much fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.