Monday, January 24, 2011

Look What I Did!

A while ago I said I would post our new art board. I got the idea off etsy but just recently I saw it on a blog but have no idea what blog it was. Anyway I have been waiting for hubby to attach it to the wall and today he did:)


Notice how one end has a nice curve to it? This used to be a wooden measuring chart that was very boyish. So I sponge painted it then cut our the letters on my Cricuit and mod podged them on. I also mod podged the whole thing to seal the paint. I then painted some old wooden clothes pins and glued them to the wood. So easy and a great way to recycle something that didn't suit our needs.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.