Tuesday, January 11, 2011

THRIFT STORE FINDS



You know what they say, one man's junk is another man's treasure. This time around I found a huge bag of puzzle pieces for some upcoming crafty activities ($1.99), a cash register ($1.99), a
heavy egg that opens and closes(.99), 2 pillow cases for our play chair covers(.99 each), a glass shamrock dish($1.99), and a small silver heart jewelery box(.99). Not bad since I only went there to browse. Jada picked out the cash register that before I cleaned it up was very dirty. I know I should be decluttering not buying but I couldn't pass up these deals!





4 comments:

Debbie said...

I love your finds! I especially like the shamrock dish, the egg, and the heart box--perfect for your trays. : )

Beth @ Sand To Pearl said...

Score!

joyce:waddleeahchaa.com said...

What Great finds. Most of our home is furnishes with great pieces that lived in another home before they came to live with us. I'm all about thrift shops, antique shops and garage sales. It helps the planet and the pocket book. Thanks for stopping by waddleeahchaa.com. :) joyce

Eva said...

Great finds!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.