Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Valentine Headbands


Super simple and fast headbands for Valentines!

Jada's "Cheese" Face


This year Jada is just about 2.5 years old for Valentines. I thought she might want to make some headbands with me since she is really into hair accessories these days. Turns out not so much! She likes mommy to do the work and she concentrates on being the model.




This was such a simple crafts I doubt you need a tutorial but I will tell you how we made it. I went to the dollar store and bought a package of 2 headbands. I picked out all the red and white pom poms from my Christmas activity trays. Then I hot glued them onto the headband in alternating colors.


Easy peasy! and best of all Jada loves them.



4 comments:

Jessie said...

Those are too cute and so is Jada haha. makes me once again wish I had a little girl to dress up lol.

Andrea said...

Thanks:)

Beth @ Sand To Pearl said...

Cute, I gave you another award: http://sandtopearl.blogspot.com/2011/01/sweet-award.html

Lisa said...

So cute. Maybe one day I will have a little girl in Pebbles pigtails to try this out on, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.