Friday, February 4, 2011

Bingo Dabber Fun



I have seen those fancy marker stampers on lots of blogs and well, they just don't sell them in Canada. That I am aware of anyway. The next best thing is Bingo dabbers from the dollar store. I can not tell you just how much the children loved these! It was quiet here for about 10 minutes or so. Anyone who has visited my house of 6 kids will know that is amazing. Yes it stained their hands but if you spray a little hair spray on their hands it just drips off easy peasy.



Linking up with:

Best toys for toddlers







We Play

abc button

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you for joining us in last week's high paw linky! :) Come and play again! :) Left your link in our this week's linky as a welcome note! :)

Cate said...

What a brilliant idea - I have seen crayola textas that look a bit like these (only a bit smaller) and have never given them a second glance. I will have to give them a go :-)
btw: thanks for the hairspray tip...I haven't heard that one before!!
xxxCate

Michelle said...

Your house is always so much fun!!!! Sorry for my lack of comments lately - I've had so many things going on :-)

Holly said...

We use the bingo markers from the dollar store too! Never heard of the hair spray tip. Will try that! I am a new follower! Feel free to stop by my blog.
http://popsiclesandpigtails.blogspot.com

Christie - Childhood 101 said...

We like this type of stamper too. Immy uses them as nail polish and paints our toe nails! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.