Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lucky Charm Treats

So yummy! I made them with the Rice Krispie square recipe. Instead of the Rice Krispies I used Lucky Charm cereal. I also tinted the marshmallow mixture with green food coloring. I did put a few charms aside so I could top the squares with them. I don't usually go all out for St. Patrick's day but when I saw Lucky charms on sale last week I knew I had to find something to do with them. When I was mapping out my menu plan I had rice krispie squares listed so then this idea came to mind. Unfortunately it's not that original of an idea because I googled Lucky charms this morning and wouldn't you know it, this has been done before. Oh well it was my idea for like .5 seconds lol UPDATE: This post has been featured on One Pretty Thing Linking up with:
We Play

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Lucky Charms are my fave cereal ever! I have to make these. Thanks for posting this! They look so yummy :)

littlewondersdays said...

These look fun!

AB said...

Clever! We'll be doing that this year. I found you on oneprettything.

Krissy @ B.Inspired Vintage said...

Lucky Charms is my little guy's favorite (though I don't let him have them often), I'll definitely have to add this to our treat list. Thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.