Monday, February 28, 2011

St.Patrick's Day Chair Covers


Sorry the pictures are so dark. We changed the location of the table and chair set to the daycare in the basement.


I made these with extra fabric from Jada's rag quilt I made her. You can read about that Here. When I was finished it just didn't right so I dug out my trusty green paint and traced around the shamrock. I cut the Lucky letters out of dark green felt and hot glued them on. You may notice that they are shorter than all the others I have made. I actually cut one pillowcase in half this time around. Really it's for the kids and they don't notice the difference in the hems. If they did I would be in shock ha-ha!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

These are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.