Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine Shadow Box


To make this shadow box you will need:
~Shadow box
~Fabric
~Paont
~Mod Podge
~Glue Gun
~Buttons

First Cut a Piece of fabric to fit the shadow box. Then draw a heart on the fabric with crayon or pencil


Pick out some of your favorite buttons in Valentine colors



Next hot glue the buttons around your heart them the inside of your heart. Then hot glue your heart to the inside of the shadow box.




Paint the outside of the shadow box and let dry. Then paint on a coat of mod podge and let dry. Add the glass pane, hang and enjoy.











1 comment:

Emily said...

I so said I was done making Valentine's Day decorations... but I NEED one of these and I have a shadow box just itching to be re-done. Love it! Thanks for the idea... I might just make it fit the color of my bedroom, then I can keep it up longer.... ;)
emily

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.