Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Mail Box Winners

I held a little competition for the children this year. You can read about it Here.
Here are the top two mail boxes:


First prize for a Fairy princess box


I love all the details especially the red lips



I like to call this one the groovy bling box
Both boxes are very creative and I am very impressed with how much thought and effort went into their creations. We will be doing this again next year:)
On a side note I won't be posting that much this week as put my back out somehow or another and I am in a lot of discomfort. Guess I won't be going to the gym for a bit either:( I spent my valentines sleeping off main meds. I went to bed at 7:30 and got up at 6:30 this morning. My back is a bit better but not by much. Does anyone have any advice for a sore back?



1 comment:

Beth @ Sand To Pearl said...

For a back, rest, ice, and heat. I actually sprained mine when we moved into our house (not so fun) don't vacuum, work out, or anything that makes your back hurt. You just have to wait it out. As long as it's not something more serious. Hope you feel better soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.