Monday, February 7, 2011

Water Bottle dress Up For Valentines


This is my water bottle. He has been my companion to the gym for the past month. I love cold water when I'm working out but my poor bottle gets sweaty and he slips in my hand. I dropped him on the treadmill the other day and I thought he was a goner! Luckily he survived the fall:)
I set out to come with a solution to his sweaty problem.
And came up with this:


I think he is happy now. I get to try it out tonight at the gym. He looks very dashing in his valentine sweater don't you think? lol
I have no idea what the letters on the bottle stand for but it's a great bottle. The sweater covers the letters perfectly, a added bonus.

To make the water bottle sweater I just cast on 20 stitches on 2 size 6 U.S. needles and worked in stalking stitch until I thought it would fit around the bottle. then I just folded it over and sewed it together. I then added a felt heart attached by a button.

This project was very quick about 30 minutes

Speaking of sweater covers I bought myself this sweet cozy from Etsy for my hot chocolate addiction.

I hope it comes in time for valentines!


Thanks for looking:)
Linking up with:




1 comment:

littlewondersdays said...

This is cute. I'd be tempted to use to keep my hands from getting so cold while holding onto an icy water bottle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.