Monday, March 28, 2011

Birds Nest

Birds nests is an old classic seen in magazines, on blogs and on my friends face book accounts. I finally cracked and made my own using This recipe . I know they are traditionally made with Chinese noodles but the recipe I used is the one my mom used to make when we were kids.
Yup I'm still taking outside pictures until my camera gets out of the shop (camera jail). I called and the shop said only another few days and it should be all fixed and ready for pickup
The eggs have peanut butter in them....yuuuuuuummmmmmyyyyyyyyy as Jada would say:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.