Monday, March 28, 2011

Bunny Baskets


A huge thank you to Sun Scholars Blog for creating a tutorial for these adorable Bunny Baskets!!!!! Run over and check it out!!

I can't take credit for these. You may remember I mentioned a while back that I had an order in with my sister to make some new Easter baskets. Well she hand delivered them this morning and all I had to do was put their faces on!

And the back. I am just over the moon happy with them! Bring on the Easter egg hunt!!!! I have one more on order for my husband so I will post it once I get it finished. Oh and I am having problems saving and posting. When I save my work it messes up the placement of my pictures. Any idea why???

1 comment:

Mama Pea Pod said...

They look great, Andrea! Who needs Tchibo when you have such a talented sister?! I'm sure they'll be a big hit this Easter :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.