Thursday, March 24, 2011

Modern Nesting Dolls~ Christmas Gift Planning


I'm getting a head start on a homemade Christmas this year. I got the idea of modern nesting dolls off of the Etsy site. I love Etsy!
They started out like this:


I tried to buy these local without success so I had to buy them off of Ebay. Then I painted them and sealed the paint with mod podge.

And finished product:



I decided to keep this for Christmas because Jada really doesn't have the patience with the set that we already have. I hope by Christmas she will have a bit more interest in quiet activities. After all she will be 3 this Christmas and hopefully potty trained by then.....Fingers crossed Ha!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.