Monday, March 14, 2011

St.Patrick's Day Kid Crafting and The Ambidextrous Kids


I totally stole this idea from Meet The Dubien's .
I didn't have any glitter to sparkle it up but next year I will be ontop of that Ha! Ha!

Now for my ambidextrous kid

Left handed scissor skills. Check out the tongue! apparently if you stick out your tongue and cut paper the job gets done faster LOL

Right handed scissor skills

This kid just amazes me with her scissor abilities. I started letting her explore scissors (safety ones) sinse she was a year old and it payed off! She is much better with her left hand but still gets the job done with her right. Should be interesting to see which hand she chooses to use in the coming years. My dad and brother are left handed and my sister just so happens to be ambidextrous.
I'm still waiting for my good camera to come back from the shop.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi, I'm a new follower. I love your blog and all of your creative ideas! I've been considering introducing safety scissors to my 14 month old and I think I'll give it a go now. Thanks for sharing!

Jill said...

Thanks so much for linking to my clovers! Your daughter is so sweet with her little tongue out while she's concentrating!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.