Friday, April 8, 2011

For All The Party People

Just wanted you all to know that if you are visiting from a party link up, and notice that I did not link back it's because I'm finding it hard to keep up with editing my original post. I so appreciate the parties hosted by so many of you as it has given my blog a lot of traffic. SO I have added all the parties that I attend on my left sidebar. If I missed you please speak up and let me know and I will add your button as soon as possible. Again, So many thanks for all the party people out there who host, link up and visit:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.