Monday, April 18, 2011

What's new?

Well I haven't been feeling well over the past 2 months or so. This past week has been the worst as I'm sure some of you noticed that I posted only half posts, forgot spell check, linked up in the wrong sections and more. So embarrassing. I have been dizzy, exhausted!!!, headaches, stomach cramps, car/ motion sickness and lack of the monthly visitor. Before any of you think I'm pregnant, I'm not. 32 home tests have confirmed that I'm not.(yes I took 32 because I'm crazy) It's frustrating and confusing and the Dr suspects I have a thyroid problem.... Anyway I finally went for blood work today so I hope to have some answers soon! I passed out twice while the guy took my blood! very strange and again soooo embarrassing!! I won't be posting that much this week as I am nervous about my blood work and well I'm still exhausted! I will update as soon as I have some answers:)

2 comments:

emily @morefromthemoorefamily said...

Oh goodness! I hope things iron themselves out ASAP! Feeling icky is no good. Take care of yourself.

My Oatmeal Kisses said...

I hate weird medical things! I hope that you can get it figured out so you can get back to normal!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.