Saturday, May 28, 2011

Flowering Snack

A delicious snack of Apple slices and peanut butter. This was the first time I introduced this combination to Jada and she gobbled it up in no time. I find it much easier to introduce new foods or combinations when she is super hungry.


Chowing down on a nutritious snack. I am making a conscious effort to stop buying things like goldfish, teddy grahams, animal crackers and string cheese. All of these snacks are super yummy but also super loaded in chemicals. In the next month I vow not to buy any of the above listed snacks and go all old school for snack time. Stay tuned...




1 comment:

Eva said...

oh that's awesome! we tried apple boats using cheese as the sail before, and I'm sure my daughter would love this too. thanks :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.