Monday, May 16, 2011

Gadget Painting


Another rainy day here on the East cost! I feel like a duck. More messy fun to keep us occupied. I collected a bunch of gadgets from around the house to paint with. Pop bottle, potato masher, rubber mat and two dish scrubbers.



Jada was the most eager to try it all out








All smiles




This is where things got very messy. She was hitting the bottle on the paper so hard the paint was splattering everywhere






Another successful art experience:)



Please See my side bar for all the awesome blogs I link up to:)




7 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like lots of messy fun!

shae said...

The only thing my kids love more than painting is painting with new tools!

My Oatmeal Kisses said...

You are so clever! I love this! You always seem to think of ways to take painting and art to the next level!

Jackie@My Little Bookcase said...

Will definitely try this soon. So far we've only painted with straws, sponges, stamps and potatoes. did you pick the tools yourself or did your daughter help you?

RedTedArt said...

Oooh we love gadget painting! How fun indeed... exploring all those different textures and patterns. Fab!

Thanks for sharing on Kids Get Crafty! Much appreciate your visit!

Maggy

Alissa said...

Fun- I was just assessing random items around our house thinking what would be good for painting with.

Lori said...

This is super cute! I need to incorporate this one in for sure.
We did the bottles, 20 oz. drink bottoms to makes Spring Daisies. They were cute. It's posted on my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.