Monday, May 30, 2011

Sensory Bin For June

OH CANADA!!!!









Happy Canada Day to all Canadians and those who are Canadians at heart!!



Inside is: Dyed red noodles 2 different kinds, white rice and a fake maple leaf. So easy and I'm so happy our flag is so simple and easy to duplicate.



And If you have ever had a question you would love to ask a Canadian feel free! no matter how silly you think it is ask away. I will tell you this, we do not have snow 365 days of the year or polar bears in the backyard:) The funniest question I was asked was do you know so and so who lives in Halifax? I laughed so hard. Halifax area is huge!!! lol Anyway please ask as I have plenty of questions for all you Americans. For one do you really get crazy savings at the supermarket?

Please see my side bar for all the wonderful blogs that I link up to:)





8 comments:

Jessie said...

What a beautiful sensory bin!

emily @morefromthemoorefamily said...

So funny, Canada is so close, yet I know almost nothing about it!!! I'm sure I can come up with a question... hmmm... Do you watch American TV or is it all Canadian?

As for the huge savings in supermarkets... not for me. Not sure how those people do it (I don't have 40 hours a week to spend planning to get stuff I don't need at the grocery store), but we don't have double/triple coupons here. :)

Take care!
emily

Andrea said...

Hi Emily,
We get almost 100% american t.v. It's actually really annoying because we get American commercials and we don't have half the stores you guys do. I used to watch American Idol but it got old pretty fast. My new fav shows are The biggest loser and the big bang theory.
Keep the questions coming!:)

AmieAnn said...

This is soo awesome! What a great way to celebrate your Canadianess through senses! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party! Can't wait to see what you share this week!

Sharla said...

Love this bin! I don't have any questions because I am Canadian too, but have often been asked when traveling in the States if I know Bob or Bill or Sally from Canada!!! Too funny!

Chris said...

Great to see a Canadian themed sensory box. It is planned for 1st July!

Anonymous said...

These are truly wonderful ideas in on the topic of blogging.

You have touched some good points here. Any way keep up wrinting.
Also visit my blog ; venezuela

Anonymous said...

Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

Also visit my page; www.ExxcelModel.com business listing

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.