Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Trays For May

As I said in a previous post I just can't possibly show you all of our trays but I will show you some of our favorites:)


Spooning colorful acorns

Tweezing Flower petals


Pouring Kidney Beans

Making friendship bracelets


A oldie but a goodie. Tweezing pine cones








And fine motor work. Placing each glass marble onto a circle. I got this at Making learning fun








We also have a nature tray that I will post later on this week.



Thanks for looking and please check out the cool blogs I link up to on my side bar:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you buy your tweezers? Thanks!

Andrea said...

Hi Anonymous,
I bought these tweezers off of ebay I just searched for plastic tweezers. After I ordered them I found a huge bag of them at a good will store -Ha! isn't that always the way!!!

Amy said...

Just wanted to thank you so much for all of your ideas. I've just started working from home and have been desperate for ideas to keep my little one entertained as well as busy and enriched. Your ideas have been great and have helped me come up with much better ways of helping my little one have fun while Mommy works.

Amy said...

Just wanted to thank you so much for your great posts! I just started working from home and I've been desperately looking for ways of keeping my toddler busy. Your posts have really helped give me some ideas (especially the activity trays) to keep my little one busy and enriched while I work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.