Monday, June 20, 2011

Camping Sensory Bin


One of our favorite things to do is in summer months is camp. Jada has been camping since she was 9 months old so I knew Jada would get a kick out of a camping sensory bin

I used:
trees, green rice, blue noodles for water (because you can't live on the East Cost and not camp by water. Plus you have to fish for your super), small logs, pine cones to collect, peg people, small dollhouse table, boat, rocks and felt for the fire, big rocks for peg people to climb, because you know you have to climb rocks while camping. Oh and a plastic tee pee. I was going to make my own out of a party hat but I saw this one at the dollar store and I was sold.


Please see my side bar for all the wonderful Blogs that I link up too:)


3 comments:

http://livingatthewhiteheadszoo.blogspot.com/ said...

This is a great sensory bin!

Stacy@{share and remember} said...

This is really cute! I like it!

Jamie @ hands on : as we grow said...

Guess what?! I featured this sensory bin on It's Playtime! this week. Guess what else? Its an It's Playtime favorite from last week - The reader's favorite that is!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.