Thursday, June 30, 2011

Canada Day Flag Cake


I got the idea for this cake from the Kraft Canada Site. they have full directions HERE. I didn't use their recipe I just made a chocolate cake, spread cool whip and added some strawberries to make the cake look like a flag. I'm sure you have seen this desert a million times as it's a Canadian favorite.


Just wanted to add this pic as it was so easy. I cut slices of watermelon and used my bento cookie cutters to make them into shapes. Perfect for the kids at our Canada Day Party!



1 comment:

Justine said...

It looks tasty! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.