Friday, June 3, 2011

Hand Print Flags

So we made some hand print flags yesterday. I saw this on a Facebook craft page. Super easy to make. You just need white paper, red paint for hand print, glue and red strip of paper.


Jada was a bit worried about the glue on her hands. Not sure why as she never had a problem with glue on her hands before.


She decided to use one finder for pushing the strips onto the glue


Freshly finished and waiting to dry



The whole class did a flag. For our Canada day party we will attach some twings for flag poles:)


Please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)




5 comments:

Beth @ Sand To Pearl said...

I LOVE these flags! They remind me of growing up. When we "graduated" from elementary we got to paint a square in the gym, and my brother was a HUGE Toronto Blue Jay's fan and so he put up a flag like that on the wall, then when I got older, it was my turn, and my class was painting over my brother's class, so I repainted it. Ahhh, this brings back such memories.

Ally Cooper said...

So doing this for Canada Day - awesome idea!

Ally Cooper said...

So cute! Definitely doing this for Canada Day!

Aimee from Classified: Mom said...

Great idea and an awesome keepsake ;-) www.classifiedmom.com

Rose @ Walnut Acre said...

Very cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.