Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Snow Cone Shop





When I was out shopping last week I found a snow cone maker and thought Wow that brings back memories. I haven't seen snow cones since I was a kid! I also thought Great replacement for ice cream. Less calories and fat. Anyway we have been making snow cones all week and today it rained:( no need to stay cool but decided to make a snow cone shop for dramatic play.
The set up:


I put some colored fake flower petals in the squirt bottles to look like syrup. worked like a charm:) One thing I love about kids is that they never complain about things not looking real enough








Pouring some syrup on






Jada's turn at the cash register




This Snow Cone shop was a huge success and will stay open for a few more days until we come up with our next shop or office






Please see my sidebar for the great blogs I link up to:)


5 comments:

Jessie said...

That is suuuuuch a cute setup!

Michelle said...

Very cute!

Justine said...

I love this! We have a snow cone machine which we hardly ever use! I should dust it off just for some pretend play!

LeighAnn said...

Great idea!

Kirsten @ Mushki Loves said...

This is too cute! i am your newest follower! i would love it if you would become mine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.